HeliumTopia (trading name of Q Online Ltd ) is committed to protecting the personal information you provide or we collect when you purchase tickets to our events.
This policy may be updated from time to time to keep up with legal and/or business developments, so you should check it each time you submit information to any of our services. The date of the most recent changes to each section of the policy will appear at the top of the relevant section.
WHO WE ARE
HeliumTopia is the trading name of Q Online Ltd company registered in Bulgaria with the company registration number 206365164
Our address is 4 Dobrudzha Str. Ruse, Ruse 7000.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you purchase tickets to our events, subscribe to our online content, sign up to our services (such as our website forums or regular newsletters) we may collect personal information about you. Different services may require different types of information.
If you are aged 16 or under, you must get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide us with your personal information. Unless you have this consent, you are not allowed to give us your information.
As well as collecting information directly, we may receive personal information about you from third parties (such as our business partners) where you have provided your permission to them to share your information, or they are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us. We may also collect information gathered from publicly available sources and social media platforms.
We may also compile and share aggregated data, such as statistical or demographic data. This gathers together your personal information and that of others in an aggregated, anonymised way. It does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
If you fail to provide the personal information we have requested where we are required to collect this by law, or to perform our contract with you, we may be unable to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. However, we will notify you if this is the case.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for a number of purposes, depending on how and where we receive it. We will always do so in one or more of the lawful ways set out here:
This may include:
- to personalise or improve our communications with you;
- for statistical and analytical purposes, in order to help us understand our audiences, improve the products and services we offer;
- to contact you about a submission or contribution you have made to our websites;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services;
- to keep our records up to date, including any correspondence or communications between us;
- to administer and protect our business and websites;
- to contact you by email, phone and/or post with details of special offers or promotions that we think may be of interest to you;
- for management and auditing of our business (including the preparation of statistics about event attendance, circulation and usage of our products); and
- to investigate and protect against fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activity;
We are committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our digital platform. We strive to make your experience on our digital platform enjoyable, relevant and customised to your preferences and interests. We do this by using cookies.
You can find more information on our Cookies Policy page
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will only use your information within our group of companies to provide you with the service or product you have requested, or to provide you with information about other products or services where we have your permission or a legitimate interest in doing so.
We will also disclose your information to other trusted third parties with your consent, or where we have justification for doing so:
- with a third party who is helping us to provide a service to you, such as payment processors, customer management and assistance, drawing competition winners, prize providers, debt collection, credit checks and/or our IT and database services;
- with a third party who is helping us develop and improve our services to you, such as analytics providers;
- with a third party who is helping us select and deliver interesting and relevant advertising to you and/or other potential customers, such as advertising networks, social media platforms, and search engines.
- with our trusted business partners to provide insight and analysis of our customers, or where you have told us you would like to receive offers/promotions from those partners.
HOW LONG WE HOLD INFORMATION FOR
We hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. Once that purpose has been fulfilled, we will securely delete the data, unless we are required to keep the data longer for legal, tax or accounting reasons.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- access – you can ask us for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you. If you require additional copies of the data, we may charge an administrative fee;
- corrections – we use reasonable efforts to update the personal information we hold about you, but you can request that we amend any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold;
- restriction – you can request that we suspend the processing of your personal data where, for example, you object to our processing of it (see below) or while we correct any inaccuracies;
- objection – you can tell us that you object to the processing of your personal data where, for example, we are using it for direct marketing purposes, or we are processing it on the grounds of “legitimate interests” (see above) and you feel it impacts your rights. If we feel we have a compelling reason to carry on this processing we will let you know, otherwise we will no longer use it for that purpose;
- withdrawal of consent – where you have given us your consent to process your personal data for a particular purpose (or purposes), you can withdraw this permission at any time by letting us know;
- transfer – you can ask for any personal data you have previously provided to us to be transferred to you in a usable electronic format, or to a third party (where this is technically feasible), so you can use it elsewhere.
When you make a request, we may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: 4 Dobrudzha Str. Ruse, Ruse 7000
It would be very helpful for us if you could include your full name, username (if applicable), your postcode and details of the service you are using when contacting us.