This Cookies Policy applies to HeliumTopia (trading name of Q Online Ltd ).
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Web browser cookies
When you visit a website the website’s server will send your computer or mobile device a small amount of data that is stored on your web browser – a cookie! A cookie contains some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website name and some digits and numbers. It is used to record your online behaviour and preferences.
Different types of cookies:
- First party cookie: set by the website you are visiting, and can only be read by that website.
- Third party cookie: set by other companies who provide services to the website you are visiting, for example analytics companies or advertising networks.
- Session cookie: set for the duration of your visit to the website, and will be deleted from your device when your browsing session ends.
- Persistent cookie: set for a fixed period of time if the website you are visiting needs to remember you over multiple sessions (for example, if you have asked the website to remember your location or username).
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our digital platform and for accessing content on our website. Without these necessary cookies, our website would not perform as smoothly for you as we would like them to and we might not be able to provide certain services or features.
- To recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information repeatedly;
- To remember your username and password (if requested) so you don’t need to enter your details each time you visit the website;
- To provide a smooth and secure experience if you are purchasing a product or service via our digital platforms;
- To select and deliver content that is interesting and relevant to you;
- To record what people like and don’t like on the website and the popularity of different sections of the website so that we can ensure it works properly at points of high usage;
- To collect, measure and analyse statistical information about website traffic and use (for further information see “Analytics on our websites” section);
- To detect and track fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To select and deliver advertising that is interesting and relevant to you (for further information see “Advertising on our websites” section); and
- To link you to other affiliate websites and services.
Changing your settings
Brower controls: you can choose how cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings. The most popular browsers allow users to (a) accept all cookies, (b) notify you when a cookie is issued, or (c) not receive cookies at any time. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Mobile controls: most modern mobile devices provide advertising identifiers. You can control how these identifiers are used in the settings of your mobile device.
If you choose not to accept cookies, our websites may not function properly and certain services will not be provided to you. This may spoil your experience. Without cookies, you will still see content and advertising; it just won’t be personalised to your interests and preferences.
Address: 4 Dobrudzha Str. Ruse, Ruse 7000